Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vegan Care Package Exchange

A big Thank you!! to Lindsay at Cookingforaveganlover for organizing a great care package swap.  My swap partner was Eve from Addicted to Olives.  I came home from Christmas up north in t-town (tacoma, wa to those of you who are not hip to western washington) to find a giant package waiting for me.  My greatest regret is that I did not wait to take a picture- because I dove into it pretty quick.  There's nothing like spending Christmas around a whole bunch of non-vegans (and I will add not vegan friendly at ALL!, yep- my family) to make your heart soar with a whole sh*t load of vegan goodies at your house.  My personal favorite was the dark chocolate covered pretzels- Oh damn they were good.  It also included some great sauce/ dinner mixes, local popcorn and lots and lots of chocolate bars.  

Thank you Eve!!

This is a picture of some of the stuff I included in Eve's package:


I included an old favorite from Eugene- Rusty's handbuilt cookies.  If you find one of these and have not eaten one before- do it, you will thank me!  Also another cookie from Michelle's Naturally a new to me find (I love the lemon poppyseed cookies!).  I tried to keep all of Eve's goodies from west coast sources (It was going to be local, but I got so enticed with the Rusty!)

No comments: